Finally HTC has officially announced their new smartphone HTC Desire X. The announcement was made on IFA Trade Fair.
The main features of Desire X are,
- a speedy dual-core processor that lets you multi-task with ease
- one-click sharing means you’re instantly social
- authentic sound from in-built BeatsAudio technology
- 5 megapixel camera
All these makes the HTC Desire X a top smartphone that’s built for everyone.
Apart from the above the smartphone features,
- 118.5 x 62.3 x 9.3 mm (Dimension)
- Android OS, v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich (OS)
- HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps (3G)
- Super LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors (Display)
- HTC Sense UI v4.0 (Multitouch)
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1650 mAh (Battery)
- 4 GB, 768 MB RAM internal memory and expandable upto 32GB (Memory)
HTC Desire X is expected to hit the markets in September 2012.